Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Brilliant

I love to see British humour on here, it makes me laugh that much harder.

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

I watched this for 3 hours

This shit is the nuts!!!!

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

That was amazing

Why it has such a low score is beyond me. Crazy wacky shit, Loved the animation :D. Plus it was hilarious :D

Happy Cyclopsland Happy Cyclopsland

Fantastic game

This game is seriously addictive for me, it reminds me of an old dos game I had where you had to shoot bullets to take down other planes and drop bombs like in this to take out buildings. This is more fun though, I'm struggling to get to level 15 with the massive loss of xp if you die when its high. but still foken fun mate well done.

BasV responds:

thanks. Glad you enjoyed it :) !

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

My God

Talk about throw you in at the deep end that was an action fest right from the word go. Quality game, very challenging I found but maybe I'm an idiot eh. lol.

Smash 2 Smash 2

Fun to play

Nice variation on the breakout games or whatever. The song is blatantly a Pendulum rip though.

Under The Logic 2010 Under The Logic 2010

Loving it

There's something refreshing about hearing an old Megadrive classic brought into the new century. What can I say. Great song, great mix, great job! Hope to hear more sometime.

deliverance84 responds:

Thanks dude, i really appriciate it man. I know right? In my opinion, people should do it more man, game developers, muscians etc. Thank you for the review war-bastard, take care man!!!!

Copypasta [Trance] Copypasta [Trance]

Good stuff man

Reminds me of my own ideas early on. Catchy arpeggiated sequence and nice changes of texture with the drums and accompanying instruments. Not a big fan of the phaser at the beginning though and I think the whole mix needs a bit more treble. That's only my taste though, and overall, the track sounds good anyway. Keep it up!

Or4nges responds:

I felt the intro sequence was a bit bland, so the phaser is there for a bit of depth.

And i'll probably add more treble in upcoming tracks, I just liked the deep, bassey feel I got from this lol.

Thanks for the review!

Jazz Duet no. 1 Jazz Duet no. 1

Hilarious

Some of the funniest shit I've heard today! Well done!

samulis responds:

I'll take that as a compliment.