Happy Cyclopsland Happy Cyclopsland

Fantastic game

This game is seriously addictive for me, it reminds me of an old dos game I had where you had to shoot bullets to take down other planes and drop bombs like in this to take out buildings. This is more fun though, I'm struggling to get to level 15 with the massive loss of xp if you die when its high. but still foken fun mate well done.

BasV responds:

thanks. Glad you enjoyed it :) !

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

My God

Talk about throw you in at the deep end that was an action fest right from the word go. Quality game, very challenging I found but maybe I'm an idiot eh. lol.

Smash 2 Smash 2

Fun to play

Nice variation on the breakout games or whatever. The song is blatantly a Pendulum rip though.

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Yea pretty nice game to play

Fun for a while. I laughed at level 3 "A little island called fuck it" I hope that was an intentional mispronounciation lol. I somehow passed level 2 without blowing up all the tanks but that was good cause they were kicking my arse. Yea then i stopped playing. It definately need more than one turret type otherwise its just too samey.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

This is actually worth all tens isnt it.

That was pretty damn cool. managed to get a load of money but I'm stuck now :( I'll play it tomorrow and win!.

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

Wha? that was rubbish

Well it looks pretty and it seems well coded etc etc. But oh my what a boring game. The ingame music was horrible too.

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

What a great game

I love it. Nice graphics, good use of sound, pretty well designed and nothing wrong with it.

Face Shaving Face Shaving

Hmm looks like it has potential

It's pretty simple at the mment but you could make a decent game out of this mebbe. Ultimate speed barber challange, I think you should make it.

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

What can I say? It's good.

I love it, for a flash strategy game its not half bad. It's a shame its only 2D which makes fights a bit basic. I'd like a variation of this where you can do a random battle generator or something. you need archers and cavalry n all that though first :). Good game, liked the music too.

Flash Fodder Flash Fodder

I cant say I like it sorry.

It's somewhat playable for a few minutes but it's a pretty bog standard attempt at a cannon fodder style action game. And the bomb planting was a pretty pointless addition too when made so boringly plain and simple.